The contents of this part of a website NEWS at www.zsenews.tv are the copyright of subject to the following provisos:
- Any external stories, features, news feeds, articles or external website content, linked to from within this website (through direct links or RSS feed boxes, etc.) are the absolute, and strict, copyright of the writers, owners or publishers concerned. Any content of such stories, features, etc. is absolutely the responsibility of the publishers concerned.
- Any trade or advertising marks, logos or graphics, etc. are variously the copyright of the specific owners concerned.
Commitment to RSS, etc. feed providers
To make things clear, we formally state our commitment to the RSS, etc. feed providers as follows
- We will always clearly indicate that any headlines, stories or content are absolutely, and indisputably, the provider’s copyright and are clearly labelled as such with the © symbol and the provider’s name wherever possible and appropriate.
- We will always clearly indicate that any RSS, Twitter, Facebook, etc. news feeds wholly belong to the provider, in any accompanying table headers, banners, text, Disclaimer and Copyright pages, etc. associated with the news feed display(s).
- We will always directly link any RSS feed(s) to the story, feature or article concerned on the provider’s own website pages, and will never go through any other intermediate (interstitial) website or traffic route.
- The news feeds appearing on our pages will be automatically updated regularly (usually, on average, every 30 minutes), to correctly reflect the updated RSS, etc. feed output being generated by the provider’s company.
- Wherever possible, the provider’s company name at the top of any news, etc. feed will link directly to the provider’s own website home page, or to the provider’s RSS, etc. feed page concerned.
- We will never ‘pass off’ the provider’s news feed service as our own, and will always give it full credit, as described in the paragraphs above.
- The provider’s news feed will always be separated from any other news feeds, advertising, or other page content, by being contained within a delineated box, clearly indicating it as being distinct from any surrounding content.
- We will never specifically use the provider’s company name, or trading name in our advertising or promotions (unless requested to do so), but will normally simply refer to the provider’s business using the generic term of ‘one of our news feed providers’ should the need arise.
- We will pass on any requests for contact with the provider’s company, should they come through us, as quickly as practically possible.
ZSENEWS.TV do not give any warranty whatsoever as to the availability, accuracy, suitability and/or completeness of the information and material published on www.zsenews.tv and expressly disclaim any and all liability for any damage or loss resulting from your use of, or reliance on, the information and material published here, or otherwise made available, or accessible, through this website.
Many other external websites and services can be accessed via live hyperlinks, directly or indirectly. These websites and services are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents, or provisions.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the software used on www.zsenews.tv or the material appearing because of such software being used. In particular, while we rigorously check all files and information placed on this website, we do not warrant that www.zsenews.tv or any of its contents are virus-free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other electronic communication, or by anything which has destructive properties.
Last edited on 11th January 2017